Passport Service Fees:*

3-4 days $180
8-10 days $120
*Government fees extra

Consular Assistance, Inc.

6351 Burgundy Leaf Lane
Alexandria, VA 22312

(202) 498 0863



US Passport Name Change

You can change the name in your US passport if you legally changed your name due to marriage or a court order within one year from the date of issuance of your current passport.

If your passport has been issued more than 1 year ago, please apply for "Passport Renewal"

Step I. Gather required documents
  1. Complete and sign DS-5504 Form.

  2. Letter of Authorization.
    Download, print out, sign and date the Letter of Authorization. Once you sign it, we have to submit it to the passport agency within 5 business days. Signature must be in blue ink only in order to avoid procesing delays.

  3. Two (2) passport photos. Photos must be identical, taken within the past 6 months, 2x2 inches, and not from a vending machine.

  4. Your current valid passport

  5. Certified copy of your marriage certificate or your name change court decree

  6. Travel itinerary: For same day/next day processing: a copy of itinerary showing travel within 3 business days. For 5-7 day processing: itinerary showing travel within 5-10 business days.

  7. Fees
Step II. Mail the documents to Consular Assistance, Inc.


  Service fee Government fee Total
3-4 days $180 $60 $240
8-10 days $120 $60 $180
  ©2015 Consular Assistance, Inc.
All rights reserved